Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 12:02 PM
HELLO. :) Today had gymnastic at eight am. Got secondary ones coming! I SAW AGATHA! :)) yays, at least she attempt to look for me but to no avail. :D she thinks i called her by her full-name. BLAHS, i didn't. ((: Anyways reached school at eight plus and the fucking security guard told me the wrong way to gym. FUCK HIM. :/
And uhms, yeah. Did floor in the morning. It was fine lahs, just that i tend to pretend that i don't know how to do handstand so i could skip it. PERHAPS I COULD SKIP IT, i meant. :( Unfortunately i failed my planned miserably. Not only was dragged by bever, i was scolded by jiao lian ( coach ). FUCK HIM TOO . :/ hehs.
So i was sick of floor, and yesyes, i ran to jump tramp! wheeeeeee. :) & quek brought this girl and made me do an example. i'm such a failure. :D it doesn't matter actually. and there was one part where we trained fucking hard. we did BANANA. its lame to call it banana instead of leg-lifts. and jumps which was like.. i meant looks like zombie. :) it's cool.
And yes, tracey came late. BOOOOS. made me so lonely but fun with shelly yiting and beverly. :D Hokays, they're fun people.
Shelly me joan yiting tracey elton beverly played "pig" instead of " horse"! :) beverly made it. and SHELLY EDITED IT TO "KUKU" can? :D And questioned were asked when we were doing the requested routine. I'm pretty please with my DISGUSTING answers. ohyeahh :D Shelly sounds disgusted. :/ hehs, but she ain't better. elton rarely answer. ARGH, ass-hole. :)
Then later i jumped proper routine lahs. :D So guai hors? :) HEHS,MY EGO IS BIGGGG. :) anyways, jiaolian helped tracey do massage and did it for elton too. SO I REQUESTED IT cause they say its " shuang ". so Yesyes, i seek for comfort and approached HIM. GUESS WHAT. I GOT A SPECIAL KINDA MASSAGE! OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG. :( he pulled my bone and it cracked really LOUDLY! :(((( i broke into tears! eeks. but not much. hehs, it hurts like shit and that faggot who is called algene was laughing his head off. RUDE! :D and then, it was his turn. he suffered more. :) sweeeeeet.
OHOHOOHSBOY! :) we went to rooftop! It was irking cool can. hehhs, freaky on our way up. we look like IDIOTS. :)) aiyahhs, it was fun today. just that i LIED to shelly i have a 'thing' for guy's crouch. Tracey said so too. Does she mean it? perhapsperhaps. :D
Shelly thinks algene is immature. And he is her '0ne and only' its so wrong. (: tracey was starving so slept like a pig. BADGIRL. throughout the whole TRAINING CAN? :( Almost.
yepyep, four am. could have slept earlier if tracey aint hogging onto me. I MISS DORA EILEEN. (: my love. where've you two been? macdonalds anyone? lala :D
& elton and algene are hairy AND they dont have cocks. According to Someone. POKERDOTS! :D hehs, nice hors people? :)
|